Six great reasons to love Ringwood Sewing Centre
- Prices that will save you money
- Experienced advice that will save you time and money
- We don’t just know sewing, we love sewing!
- The largest range of sewing machines so that you can find the right machine for your needs at the right price.
- We help you to create beautiful sewing creations
- Buying a leading brand sewing machine from Ringwood Sewing Centre (formerly Michelle’s Sewing Basket) is not the end result; it is the beginning of a great friendship.
For more than 12 years Ringwood Sewing Centre has traded as Michelle’s Sewing Basket has operated in the outer eastern suburb of Melbourne, Ringwood. The shop is a hub for sewers from all over Victoria. As a premium sewing machine retailer, the shop stocks both Pfaff and Husqvarna Viking sewing machines, as well as the very reliable Singer machines and the worlds most popular quilting machines from Handi Quilter. In addition a range of patchwork fabrics, threads, books, patterns and notions offer a treasure trove of inspiration and equipment!
Naturally we offer a full range of Sewing Machine servicing (domestic) through our master technician.
Owners Jim and Michelle Aitken are supported by wonderful staff, who are always happy to help you!
If you are looking for classes and workshops our range cannot be beaten! Take a look at our Classes and Workshops to view what is on offer right now at the shop. Remember to look at the Guest Tutor’s too. These National and International tutors offer a terrific opportunity for you to learn great new techniques close to home.
Our shop hours are:
Monday to Friday – 9.30am-5pm
Saturday – 10am-2pm
Closed Sundays and Gazetted Public Holidays
Occasionally we have to shorten or change our trading hours so we can attend major shows, training and conferences. If we have change our hours we will always advertise the change here on our website.